[IP] Celexa?

Hi all.  This is kind of embarrassing, but my Dr.
started me on Celexa for depression.  Not sure how I
am feeling about that yet, it is kinda scary.  BUT, I
am wondering if anyone has had changes in their BGs
with this drug?  I have not been able to find much in
the way of contraindications for diabetes with this
drug.  Thanks for any info.  Blessings, Cynthia

Do you Yahoo!?