[IP] Doctor HELP..... please

Hello all, I live in North Central Missouri, Moberly to be exact and wonder if
ANYONE on this list lives in my area and if they could suggest a new "pump"
doctor for me that is NOT associated with the University Hospital in Columbia?
I'm fed up with the University and switched a few months ago to a new doctor
that knows absolutely nothing about the pump which at times is very
frustrating to say the least.    Thanks..... Tina Duncan