[IP] Back from Mexico

I would like to thank all the people who helped me prepare for my trip to

I brought along extra prescriptions of every medication and all supplies.  I
also had a letter/note from the doctors explaining why I needed all these
supplies.  Each needed its original container it came in.  I carried all this
in my carry on.  I also received a backup insulin pump from Animas (they are
very helpful).

I was not one of the people who got thoroughly checked but missed it by one
person. Boy was I relieved!!!

I have left all my information for the next trip (if there ever is one) in my
suitcase, so I have a start when we plan that vacation.

Thank you all,  for all the helpful hints and suggestions.

Had a great time and hope to travel again.