Re: [IP] Insulin Pump Question

I would ask that question to the pump company. I had the same thing happen
to me twice in two weeks last fall(except I was lucky enough to catch it
before my bg's went up). The pump company told me not to use the pump even
though it appeared to be functioning, since they really didn't know what had
caused the problem, and couldn't guarantee that it was working right.

Type 1 8 years, pumping 8 months with "Buzz" the MM paradigm.