[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #4

Here is what I typed into Google:
"consumer help" Michigan insurance

came back with what looks like a lot of resources.
Maybe some you've already tried.

I thought I should mention on the list about trying
the TV station's consumer help lines too.  Sometime
that really shakes up the insurance companies to have
bad PR during prime-time news coverage.  Oh, dear,
someone might think they aren't really helping those

Good luck!
-gail in denver
Dx'd T1 02/14/72 @ age 11, pumping since 1985-ish,
real pain in the butt when it comes to consumer rights.

Do you Yahoo!?