Re: [IP] Insulin Pump Question

Do you think its safe to use? I guess thats my biggest question.
We did self tests and everything was ok on it. Right now my bg is back to
120.
Thanks.

I have not had such a scary eppisode myself, but I would think, YES keep
pumpin, just check sugars more. Like for the next cpl nights till the new
one arrives, get up ar 2 or 3 am and check your sugars to be on the safe
side.
Good Luck!!
Tami in Tucson