Re: [IP] A1c - 5.5 on MDI vs 5.5 on Pump

I'm still digging the journal reference, my endo is one of the team who
developed/is developing the Edmonton protocol here in Edmonton.

Who is your endo? Is it Dr E Ryan? If so could you tell him Tami Ambler said
hi and that I am doing great on the pump? I was #8 to get transplant(I had
two) but have since rejected and am now living in the USA and happily
Tami in Tucson