[IP] Re: RoseLea & Insurance

For RoseLea and anyone else needing help with medical financial problems:
800-532-5274 or our main email helpline which is email @ redacted
They advise you and work with you to get the problem solved. There is no
charge. They are helping me get the $28,000.00 dialysis charges worked out
through my insurance companies (one for July, one for August/September).

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Learn from the turtle, it only makes progress when it sticks out it's neck.