[IP] Re: no inurance--I don't care

Have any of you ordered supplies from Canada?  I just did.  Humalog is $27 or
$29 a bottle plus shipping is $10.  For $185 I ordered 6 bottles!  I know, it
still sounds like a lot but if ya gotta have it, why not get it for less!  I,
too, do not have insurance and am looking for ways to cut corners.  Also
discovered my Allegra will be about 1/2 the price.

Debbie and Magnum IP