[IP] Re: Insulin Pump Question

>>>I woke up this morning, went about my usual routine. Use the bathroom,
check my bg while in there. I was quite shocked to see my bg reading was
300!! First thing I knew
to do was take an injection. >>>

The other day I tested at 202 and didn't feel high at all. Was just about to
bolus a correction and remembered I'd had a Pecan Roll-up earlier, so I
washed and dried my hands and retested. 136.  Good thing I didn't bolus. My
point? When in doubt, wash and dry your hands and retest. Then check the
pump for errors, which in the case above was the correct thing to do. (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster.