[IP] Re: United Healthcare PPO

Sherry, I have had this insurance in California for nearly three years. So
far, they have promptly paid all pump expenses with no questions asked. I
will be changing to Healthnet HMO in April when the United Healthcare ends
(it's been under a Cobra plan which expires then). I am very worried about
all the hassles I will face then. Good luck. Kathy