[IP] Insulin Pump Question

For any advice out there, I'd surely appreciate it on this one. I woke up this
morning, went about my usual routine. Use the bathroom, check my bg while in
there. I was quite shocked to see my bg reading was 300!! First thing I knew
to do was take an injection. But, I thought I'm going to check my pump before
doing anything. My pump wouldn't do anything. It was like it was locked. So, I
took my injection by shot.... yuck! Two months with no shots two to four times
a day, I kind of got a little spoiled! Anyway, so I called the company. They
said they would send me another one by Monday morning. I called the lady that
did my training, and she advised me to go ahead and use it, because it was
working again. The scariest thing to me, was there was no alarm with no
delivery warning. Nothing!!! She said it could have been static in my pj's.
Which I had the pump laying next to me. But I did have a new pair of pj
bottoms on. Do you think its safe to use? I guess thats my biggest question.
We did self tests and everything was ok on it. Right now my bg is back to 120.