[IP] Cool Idea

Hi All

I have only been on the pump since Wednesday Jan 22, 2003.  So far surgars are
great!!!!!! I really don't miss the 4-5 shots a day.

I am on the MiniMed Paradigm.  There are times when I am getting dressed I
have no place to put the pump. No where to clip it.  I figured out something.
I took a wide shoe lace and made a loop out of it.  I clip the pump to it and
it allwos me to get dressed and move around.

Hope it helps...

Brian "Doogie" Dugan
di'xd 1982 Type 1
35 yrs old