[IP] Re: IP] No insurance = I don't care.

Here is Denver, the city with mid-air plane crashes
and self-serving news coverage, we have a public
hospital which helps care for folks who otherwise have
no coverage.  They have clinics and out-reach
resources for just about everyone.  Is there a
non-private hospital anywhere near you that you can
just drop in on and get what you need?  Here, you do
have to show income qualifications, but sounds like
you wouldn't have any trouble with that.

As long as your bill is paid up at your physician's
office - he is showing negligence in his treatment of
you.  Call the state medical board and see what they
have to say about a hypothetical case with the same
details as your physician.

-gail in denver
Dx'd T1 02/14/72 @ age 11, pumping since 1985-ish.

Do you Yahoo!?