[IP] Re: IP Test Strip Supplier and letter?

What letter?  No one's said anything about a letter to me.

I was asked by the DME provider for the past 2 mos if I got the letter
stating the changes...that's all I know about it.
Just remembered another item: Even if we agree to a copay on the One-Touch
Ultra Strips, there's no guarantee our DME provider will have them available.
I was told they sell all their test strips for the same price. They make
money off the AccuCheck product, but take a loss on the One-Touch Ultra since
they pay more to acquire those.

Linda V