Re: [IP] On My Soap Box

> >>Without a snip and/or credit to a poster, we do NOT know with whom you
> agreeing.<<
> Excuse me, I am new to this whole thing but it seems to me that you might
> slightly rude.

I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder.  It doesn't help that via
email, it is impossible to read tone of voice, etc.  But I don't think she
was trying to be rude at all.  I think she was trying to offer a suggestion
to improve future messages.  It is true that no one knew who that person was
agreeing with or what it was about, and I'd guess that the person doing the
agreeing would like everyone to know what they agreed with, not just the

She didn't call the person stupid, just offered a suggestion.  (And in this
medium, with messages going to a group rather than directly to the speaker,
it is something easy to overlook.)  Perhaps another good suggestion would be
to accept the advice offered rather than to take offense when none was

I hope this doesn't ruffle any feathers.  I was hoping to smooth things over
a little bit!

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990