[IP] lo batterry alarm

i'm going to send this again because i think it might not have gotten through
the first time. my minimed 507 that i've pumped with for 4.5yrs has a lo
battery screen that will not go away despite 4 different battery changes
(357's). minimed is sending a new battery "cage". it seems to be pumping fine,
just can't lose that lo battery screen. has this happened to anyone out there?
is this the death knell for my beloved? any advice appreciated. cindy