Re: [IP] Re: IP Failing Insulin Pumps

Now, used to be there were certain *brands* (actually ... one brand) of
wristwatch I could not wear. However, certain other brands ran just fine on
me. So could be a brand problem if it's like wristwatches.

Jan and Elvis
(and a Seiko Mickey Mouse wristwatch)

<< <Has anyone known someone who had to give up on pumping because the
 pump didn't agree with their body --- actually their body caused the pump
 to malfunction?>>

In a message dated 1/24/03 11:45:15 PM US Eastern Standard Time,