Re: [IP] Insurance story

Be careful of overgeneralizing about insurance policies.

Coverage will vary by company and the coverage that your employer has
contracted for which is specific to the policy. I'm in Southern
California, our insurance company paid for 100% of our daughter's pump
and 100% of her supplies.  All we pay for is a copay for the insulin and
test strips. ($10 each for a three month supply from Merck-Medco.

Everyone should check the details of his/ her policy. Actually, the pump
company research all of this for us. We order all of the pump supplies
directly from Animas.