[IP] Re: strips

>Always get the person's name and phone# at the beginning of the
>conversation. Keep calling back. And go higher up the chain until you
>reach someone who can make a decision!

The peons give you a decision.  And the highest you can go on the phone is
the peons' supervisor and she/he tells you the same thing the peon just
told you since she/he's the one who told the peon what to tell you in the
first place.  I do get the person's name, but if you call back that person
no longer exists.  You all don't know what it's like to deal with an
insurance company like Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Michigan.