Re: [IP] No insurance = I don't care.

Insulin can be purchased with out a prescription so you should still be able to get it, You only need the prescription in order for the insurance to cover it.  Up here doctors can't write a prescription with seeing you in person, at least they say so, mine does anyways for strips and what not.  But I believe they can get in alot of trouble to refill prescriptions if you no longer see them.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm