Re: [IP] some advice please...

I've had sites like that.  I've always just left them.  Sometimes I notice
such tenderness when the site is new.  It usually resolves itself within a
day or two.  If, however, it happened to a site that HAD been comfortable, I
would guess it was a sign of a problem and changed it.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990