Re: [IP] Test Strip Supplier

And what about amount of strips per month?  I just talked with someone from
Michigan Diabetes Supply and he told me that's what the real issue is.  BC
has now changed and will only accept an order that is 30 days from the
prior order.  So, I'm without strips until after January 26 unless I buy
them myself.  They are also limiting to 200 strips per month for diabetics
on insulin ...

That also is an issue I was told about last month by the place we get the
strips from. For the past 2 months the cs reps at the DME have had to call
and get authorization from Blue Care Network  for Liz's "special" before
they'll give me her one-touch ultra strips. They said they'll do that until
we get "the letter". I wish they'd send the letter already so I can decide if
we need to change our insurance provider or not. I'm getting  frustrated
calling in the order so it's ready when I get there, only to get there and
have to wait another 1/2 hour or so while the DME and BCN reps discuss what
they'll do about Liz this month.
If you haven't received "the letter" yet, maybe they'll give you that leeway
too. ;-)

Linda V