Re: [IP] strips

>Oh, and I did send them 2
>letters, per their instructions, to get a copy of my contract, and
>never received anything.  When asked about it, they claim to have never gotten a
>request.  And, of course, you HAVE to request in writing.  And, they
>never receive your request in writing.

Send them certified mail, return receipt requested.  Then someone must
sign for them and you can backtrack them.

When I had a problem years ago with HAP, I wrote to the State Attorney
General and sent a copy to the medical administrator of the HMO and the
pharmacist in charge of my mail order drug plan.  Even though the State
AG was not the correct person to write to regarding my problem, they did
send back a nice letter, and in the meantime, the secretary to the
director of the HMO called me up and I had my problem straightened out
in less than a week of sending the letter.  If you complain loud enough
and high enough, someone will listen.

Judi in MI