[IP] On My Soap Box - lifetime ins. limits

Do the Lifetime Limits carry over from one insurance company or policy to another? I don't think so. It starts over when you have new insurance. If you have XYZ insurance with an employer, and you  change jobs to a company that uses ABC insurance, and then change jobs again and the new employer uses coverage with XYZ, it starts over each time.