> I am on AOL and do miss much of my e-mail keep getting bounce
> notice, called AOL to no effect, have had AOL several years, but am
> going to change to another IP.

Why not??  I can attest to the fact that AOhelL and hotmail are the
two biggest headaches for the mail administration staff. They've
gotta be the two worst supplier in the industry.

Any other vendor won't cost anymore and you have an excellent chance
of better service even with the most unknown of suppliers.