RE: [IP] On My Soap Box

"getting a new pump because current one is out of warranty but
still working"

I do see your point about this, but if I wait until my pump is not working
and it is no longer covered by a warranty, then I will have to wait weeks
and potentially months before I have a new working pump? That doesn't seem
to be in my best interest? Purchasing the new one myself doesn't really seem
fair either, because you are right if I waited until my current one broke a
new one would be covered. Is it really worth it for me to have poorer care
those months while I wait versus having the insurance replace the pump once
the warranty runs out? (Purchasing one on my own is simply out of my
financial realm of possibilities.)

Amy