[IP] About the Insurance Laws in all but 4 states

Actually I've always wondered what that means... if by law the insurance
companies have to pay for diabetes supplies in all but those 4 special
states, what does that really mean?

What do they consider "supplies" does that include insulin and syringes?

Do they have to pay for those?

Or does it apply only to test strips and pump supplies?

Does it infer that they do not have to cover hospital emergency costs for a

Or is it unfortunately totally different in each state? I've tried to find
more info on each state I'm considering moving to but I have not found
anything other that the link that lists the states that require insurance
co's to pay for diabetes supplies.