[IP] Re: On my soapbox

Who pays for your insurance? It costs someone something.

The insurance companies are it the business to make a profit! Yes, they may raise their future rates to make or increase that profit. You are covered under their plan and if the plan permits you to get a pump, then of course you have the right!  Why would they cover it if you didn't have the right?

>>email @ redacted wrote:
Subject: [IP] Re: On my soapbox

Regardless, if I
weren't having so many lows, I probably wouldn't have chosen to go on
the pump because it cost my insurance company a LOT of money.>>Snip