[IP] strips

My husband found out from a coworker with type 1 diabetes on an
insulin pump,
that their insurance company will be limiting test strips to four a
day.  I
currently have a prescription on file for 9 a day.  Can they make such
when the prescription.  states that I test 9 times a day and therefore
three month supply is for 900 strips? This is something new this year
Not unless the insurance company is practicing medicine. I get 10
strips a day without any squaking from PA BC/BS Read your contract.
What state are you in, do they have manditory diabetes coverage? See
Michaels reponse to another pumper. I'd cream them if I were your doc,
I'd be in ouch with the Board of Medical Examiners and have them
A L Bender. M, D.