[IP] cold weather & poutine

It was -6 this morning when I got up.  That's not counting the wind chill
factor!  I gotta say this...There is one thing that I LOVE about these
frigid temps...it's that the sunrises and sunsets here in the Midwest are
GORGEOUS!!  My opinion, they outdo ANY others that I've seen throughout this
beautiful USA!

Now, onto D-related items!  What are the carbs in poutine?  Is this
something that you can make at home AND you can buy at a fast food
restaurant?  It sounds interesting...I'd like to try it.  It sounds very
similar to one of MY favorite breakfasts...home fries, gravy & an egg cooked
over-easy.  Just stir it all together and......UMMM....so good.

Lea I
(I think I'd better go to the truckstop for breakfast tomorrow)