[IP] Insurance coverage

Hello, We just got new insurance and they do not want to cover
anything, they are trying to get medtronic to reduce their prices and
if they don't then nothing will be covered. Does anyone know of any
insurance that I could get that would cover pump supplies? I used to
have Blue cross and they covered everything but my husband changed
jobs and we cannot afford to pay for blue cross on our own. I'm so
frusterated right now.  Carol from Michigan

Bad situation. Michagan has manditory diabetes coverage now. Look at
your coverage and discuss it with your husbands benefits administrator
first. These exclusions are often compasny policies not insurance plan
policies. Sometimes if you pay a supplimental amount you cam get into
plan that covers a wider range of stuff. spot

A L Bender. M, D.