Re: [IP] Re: On my soapbox

Well what about for all those who have the lows, and don't know it, whether they are  in the middle of the night or what.  Or those that have them but don't have the doctor to back them up with insurance troubles.  Or just don't have insurance altogether?  Is it fair to all those on shots, who let the shots run their lives?  Who live by the clock in order to keep their A1c controlled when they can have that control and better on the pump and still live a almost normal life?  ALL diabetics are deserving of a pump and I believe that the insurance companies are just starting to figure that one out, after all I got my pump didn't I?  Now I needed it to get my A1c out of the 10's but I know alot of diabetic that have "bormal" A1c and still NEED a pump, Have you worked at any diabtic camps?  Try that out and then let me know if you don't think all those kids deserve a better life?  How am I suposed to work at these camps now that I have a pump?  To have them see that it is somewhat easier for me now that I'm pump

Perhaps you are at the wrong chat group?  You as far as I know the rest of us are all awaiting the day that all those with diabetes can get a pump too, and enjoys the happiness it has brought us!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm