[IP] MM 508 Misreading

I don't know if there is a pump problem or if Cory has somehow been
hitting
wrong buttons.  The other night I noticed that the clock was 3 hours
off.
That was messing up his basals.  Today, we were checking the amount of
insulin he had left and noticed that the pump showed that he had taken
25
units at 5:30 AM.  He didn't take any at 5:30 AM. so I know this was
wrong.
His 24 hour basal is only 27 units and he usually only boluses about
20 - 25
more units per day.  That's for the entire day, not for one time.
Is it possible that there is a pump problem? It's a MM 508.  I've
never heard
anyone talk of a pump misreading like this.
Susan
Had a 508 for almost 5 years and never had this happen even after it
got one of its static zaps. It is a good pump and would not do things
like this. It takes more than a casual button press to change the
time. spot
A L Bender. M, D.