[IP] MM 508 Misreading

I don't know if there is a pump problem or if Cory has somehow been
wrong buttons.  The other night I noticed that the clock was 3 hours
That was messing up his basals.  Today, we were checking the amount of
insulin he had left and noticed that the pump showed that he had taken
units at 5:30 AM.  He didn't take any at 5:30 AM. so I know this was
His 24 hour basal is only 27 units and he usually only boluses about
20 - 25
more units per day.  That's for the entire day, not for one time.
Is it possible that there is a pump problem? It's a MM 508.  I've
never heard
anyone talk of a pump misreading like this.
Had a 508 for almost 5 years and never had this happen even after it
got one of its static zaps. It is a good pump and would not do things
like this. It takes more than a casual button press to change the
time. spot
A L Bender. M, D.