RE: [IP] Glucwatch???

This is the official site from the manufacturer

-----Original Message-----
From: Jermaine Wiley [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 10:40 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Glucwatch???

Thanks for the vote of confidence!! I want to get on the pump ASAP but if I
know my insurance, they will want to see me do well without it and then make
a decision. I will be having a physical in early Feb., from there my doctor
will move me to Novolog and perhaps Lantus. The last time I saw a doctor he
put me on Humalog and Ultralente. They work well but my insurance likes Novo
better. I'll keep you all posted. Is there a site for the glucowatch meter I
read about.

Do you Yahoo!?