[IP] Failing Insulin Pumps

Is there anyone out there who regardless of the pump company has
gone through more than 6 pumps in a few months due to pump failures?

Has anyone known someone who had to give up on pumping because the
pump didn't agree with their body --- actually their body caused the pump
to malfunction?

It's been suggested that perhaps our son just isn't a candidate for a pump
due to all these failures.   Since we are being told that we are an oddity
the "exception to the rule" I thought I'd check with y'all to see if we are
only ones.    Feel free to EM me off-list.

Fenton, MO

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rainbow.jpg]