[IP] Poutine

Uh, wouldn't be penicillin by the time it got there?
Probably would add an interesting dimension to the taste and experience

Perhaps she can send you the recipe?

NOT letting any of that Ooooey-Gooey Poutine near my iBookles baby!

Also, for those who have the Cozmo questions, don't forget the night of
the 27th of January, Deltec will be chatting in the GUEST ROOM. I hope
to see a really good turn out to the chat and they'll be happy to
answer all the questions you may have.

On Thursday, January 23, 2003, at 07:09  PM, insulin-pumpers-digest

> I am gonna get you for that post !!!! I am in Tucson now(from
> Edmonton) and
> they have no such thing as poutine here .......oh how i  miss that
> yummyness..........I bet it would be much better now that I have the
> pump.........hmmmmmmmmm
> Tami in Tucson Thinking of asking her sister to mail her some poutine
> hehehe
I have an iBook and am not afraid to use it!

Jenny Sutherland