[IP] On My Soap Box

I forget to say that QUALITY of LIFE is a factor in determining medical
necessity, according to all of the physicians I know.  It is usually added to
their statement of medical need.    Ryan, I read your messages carefully.  I
just disagree with you...and that is my right.  I know you love your pump and
I believe that anyone who has type 1 and wants to try pumping should be able
to.  It does require alot of work and as long as someone is willing to do that
work, they should be able to have access to an insulin pump.  It is a great
deal more expensive to treat the complications of diabetes than to prevent
them.  And diabetes is a leading cause of heart disease.  An extremely sad