Re: [IP] Glucowatch???

>>> I want to get on the pump ASAP but if I know my insurance, they will
want to see me do well without it and then make a decision. >>>

The pump companies have departments that specifically go to bat for you on
getting a pump. Contact your company of choice and ask them about it. Let
them do the work and you may be pleasantly surprised - sooner than you
think! Let us know. (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?