[IP] Can't keep my site for more than two days

Is there something that can make your Quick-set stay "stuck" longer? Mine
comes "unglued" after about a day and a half and today mine was pulled out by
my youngest son, the tape had come unglued and I didn't know it. I am at my
wits end here. BTW, my ultrasound went fine Wednesday, the baby was kicking
up a storm and already weighs about 5 ounces!! Too soon to tell if it's a boy
or girl yet though!