[IP] missing digests on AOL

>I find I miss some digests (#915 was the last one I missed, only noticed
because I had missed the start of a thread).  Previously, when I have asked
the "help" people, I have been told it is probably an AOL problem<

I used AOL (through a cable modem) but also had that digest (#915) missing.
After I read a few posts that make no sense, I finally catch on and go read
it on the pumpers site. Of course, I also about taking some Ginkgo or
something! :-)

Joann, Mom to Cara, age 17, Type 1 since 2/13/97, pumping since 3/1/98