[IP] Glucwatch???

Thanks for the vote of confidence!! I want to get on the pump ASAP but if I know my insurance, they will want to see me do well without it and then make a decision. I will be having a physical in early Feb., from there my doctor will move me to Novolog and perhaps Lantus. The last time I saw a doctor he put me on Humalog and Ultralente. They work well but my insurance likes Novo better. I'll keep you all posted. Is there a site for the glucowatch meter I read about.

Do you Yahoo!?