Re: [IP] Poutine

As far as I know its just good old gravy, I suppose it depends where you buy it, if you get it at a fancier restaurant it might be special gravy but at the drive through its just hot gravy, the key is that the gravy needs to be hot enough to melt the cheese, but even when its not its still good.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm