Re: [IP] some advice please...

I use silhouettes and occasionally it is tender, also only when
you press on it, especially lying on it, I usually leave it in if it is
bearable and my numbers are good.  I've yet to have a site get
 infected.  If it's not gonna kill you I'd leave it in, but if it starts to
really bother you maybe switch it.  I'm not sure when some do
 this, maybe there a little deeper then the others or something.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm