[IP] Poutine

Boy, are you people making me homesick. Here I sit reading email, listening
to Gordon Lightfoot and you have to start talking about poutine too! My
brother in Rouyn has this every time he wants to. I only get it when I go
home to the Soo (Sault Ste. Marie, ON). Would you believe you can also get
it in Sault Ste. Marie, MI too. When I was growing up we just had chips
(fries for all the Americans on the list) and gravy but the cheese makes it
even better. My brother tells me I should open a poutine place here in
Wisconsin but that's all I'd need - boy would that put the weight on! Won't
be back home 'til late May now but you know what I'll be eating then. Donna