[IP] some advice please...

Ok, here is my first pumping dilemma. I put in a new site last night, on my
tummy, below the navel, slightly to the right. I use the comfort thingies,
you know what I mean (I hope).
Any way, my dielma......It hurts, its ummmmmmm tender I guess, dosent hurt
to bolus  and is not red, but if I touch it, ouchhhhhhh. It is a very good
absorption site, so I am not sure what to do now, should I just live with
the slight discomfort? ( I change sites every 5 days) That is the option I
am leaning towards, but I also do not know if the site could go bad because
of the tenderness or not? I just dunno.... helppppppppp lol
Tami in Tucson
Thanks for any help you can give me