[IP] missing digests on AOL, how is Comcast?

I find I miss some digests (#915 was the last one I missed, only noticed
because I had missed the start of a thread).  Previously, when I have asked
the "help" people, I have been told it is probably an AOL problem.  I am
considering changing servers to Comcast.  Do others with AOL have this
problem, and how about those with Comcast?

Linda Z