Re: [IP] RIP Nell Carter

In a message dated 1/23/03 7:19:44 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Nell Carter, television (Good Times) and Broadway (Ain't Misbehavin')
 died today of complications of diabetes.  She was 54 years old, IIRC. >>

Yeah, I met her last year at the ADA Scientific Sessions. She was a very nice
lady. She was sitting in a nice, comfy recliner and I was sitting on the
floor, LOL. We had a nice chat. I was hoping to see her again this summer so
I could get her autograph for my grandson. He likes a song she sings on a CD
I have of Jewish music.

Jan and Elvis