Re: [IP] pizza and Bolus..Chinese food

-- more luck with pizza. I just cant get chinnese right
(im sure a lot has to do with things like corn starch, which is
a carb, and easy to forget about.).
for most pizza, i look at as 30 cps (carbs per slics).
i do 1/2 now, and 1/2 over 2 hours....
i wathc my bs, and if it goes below 100, i stop the extended bolis
(PS this is what most people call square-wave)
Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)