[IP] Poutine

I did a Google search for Poutine and found the following website (very

It states...(Poutine) It's gross, it's messy and it's delicious,

My son who lives in the Laurentians told me about poutine a few years ago and
I couldn't believe he actually liked that stuff! Well, I don't do big Macs
either!  I lived in Montreal when diagnosed in 1954 (now in the USA) and have
been on a low fat diet since diagnosis.  Gosh I wonder if my diabetologist at
that time is still around or if he is turning over in his grave at the thought
of humans eating poutine and the like.  LOL

Denise Guerin
Type 1 48 years